May 21, 2022 at 2:52 pmHUgo9527SubscriberI am using Ffowcs William & Hawkings method to simulate the sound pressure level of the propeller. However, I can only get the dB from 0.5Hz to 1 Hz, which is completely useless for me. I want a more extensive range of frequency. It shows zero sizes or size mismatch for x/y values when I try to take other data bigger than 1Hz. Did I do something wrong?
May 23, 2022 at 3:07 pmKonstantine KourbatskiAnsys EmployeeHello Can you check what FW-H gives you in terms of time signal output? Go to Acoustics signal, and compute an acoustic signal at some far-field location, e. g. 1 m on the axis upstream of the fan. This will be acoustic pressure vs time. The do the FFT on the signal to see what the narrow-band spectrum is. Please share both plots of time signal and FFT.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.