August 17, 2018 at 7:35 amKumarVaibhavSubscriber
My default path directory for storing ansys saved files is C drive but it is getting filled quite early.Can i change the path directory to D DRIVE USING TOOLS command
August 17, 2018 at 5:05 pmJakeCAnsys Employee
Which application are you referring to? Additionally are you referring to your project files, or the Ansys Installation files themselves?
August 18, 2018 at 1:02 pmKumarVaibhavSubscriber
yes i was talking abt my project fileas
August 19, 2018 at 2:02 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.