October 26, 2018 at 5:45 pmsameerfaresSubscriber
The issue that i have now the fillet weld looks fine in spaceclaim(2 welds) but incorrectly showing in Mechanical( one weld). What did i do wrong? Initially i had fillet weld all around the slot, then i removed the curved part. Not sure how to fix it!
Please see below both in spaceclaim(top) and mechanical(bot)
October 26, 2018 at 8:18 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
In Mechanical, RMB on Geometry and select Update from Source. Does that fix the problem?
October 26, 2018 at 8:27 pmsameerfaresSubscriber
No it didn't. Attached is the model.Thanks
October 27, 2018 at 12:43 am
October 27, 2018 at 2:28 amsameerfaresSubscriber
Thank you Peter!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- section plane
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.