April 16, 2021 at 10:15 pmChris KopetskiAnsys Employee
This page explains how to find your Ansys account number, which is required to access some Ansys services such as the Ansys Customer Portal. It also explains how to distinguish an Ansys account number versus a legacy Lumerical account number.
Finding your account number:The easiest way to find your account number is by opening a Lumerical product, going to the Help menu, and selecting the About option. This provides the product version, license expiry date and account number, as shown below.
The Retrieving your customer number page lists additional ways to get your account number for customers with an Ansys license.
Legacy Lumerical account numbers: Lumerical is migrating from legacy Lumerical account numbers (e.g. LS-12345) to Ansys account numbers (e.g. 12345678). If your license uses the legacy Lumerical license manager, you will see the legacy Lumerical account number. This number cannot be used to access Ansys systems. You will need to contact your Account Manager to get your Ansys account number.
Example Ansys account number: 12345678
Example Lumerical account number: LS-12345
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.