TAGGED: import-solid, sldprt
February 14, 2021 at 1:27 amscotdani616SubscriberI recently began using the student license for convenience over the remote server seat provided by my university. I received an error when trying to import a SLDPRT component that it was not compatible into Workbench which I saw has been discussed before. While I was successful opening the file in SpaceClaim as suggested in the thread, is there a solution available so that I can directly import the model without having to go through SC?n
February 14, 2021 at 1:52 ampeteroznewmanSubscriberNot on the Student license, you have to open SolidWorks parts in SC.n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.