September 27, 2023 at 2:59 am
September 28, 2023 at 11:57 pmsmajetySubscriber
As you suggested we added the server address and server name to the hosts file (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc) and the error mentioned aboved changed to below.
And the license tab in the launcher now shows "Sever unreachable or licenses could not be found" in the "Domain" section. Could you please help resolve this on an urgent basis.
October 3, 2023 at 7:08 pmLito YapAnsys Employee
(1) Please check if the license file/server has been configured with static ports and these are opened for access on the server.
(2) Ensure that the Ansys license manager is up and showing the available license for checkout.
(3) If you are connecting from your Home computer on your Home Internet and the license server is on your institution's network, consult your IT department on how you can connect to the server on your institution's network.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- how to open DesignModeler
- FlexNet Licensing – Not running
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Ansys2021R2 ansys212 seg faults immediately on RHEL8.2
- Numerical Problem Size limits with a model that should run
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.