August 26, 2019 at 2:53 pmaswinashSubscriber
August 27, 2019 at 12:40 pmDrAmineAnsys Employee
All discretization schemes to first order. User PRESTO! for pressure interpolation. Use coulped solver with option pseudo-transient. Ensure that skewness, ortho quality, aspect ratio and cell volume change are of good range.
August 27, 2019 at 12:42 pmDrAmineAnsys Employee
Check your inlet: why it does depict very small velocities. You do not require to provide gauge pressure at your velocity inlet as your flow will remain subsonic.
August 27, 2019 at 12:54 pmaswinashSubscriber
Thanks for your valuable suggestions, i m really new to ansys and i will try my best. Hope i can solve this problem very soon.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.