March 14, 2023 at 4:42 pmÁtyla MatheusSubscriber
March 15, 2023 at 11:28 amRobAnsys Employee
You'd need to use the Patch options in Fluent. Read up on porous media volume fractions before going much further too. Salinity is more a question of whether you need to include it, as opposed to adjusting the carrier fluid to account for the change in material properties. With mud and water you'll need to review the multiphase models, and also Corey model for porous media.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Ansys2021R2 ansys212 seg faults immediately on RHEL8.2
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.