October 19, 2023 at 7:02 pmÁtyla MatheusSubscriber
Good afternoon, I would like to know if anyone could help me put this information into fluent. I've already done the geometry and mesh part, but I'm not able to include this information that I took from an article. I don't know if I'm missing some information or if I really don't have command of some of the program's tools. I'm looking to validate my work based on this article I found and to do that I need to be able to set these properties.
- Mixing model with 4 phases.
- How to set fresh water, cuttings, gas and formation fluid?
- How to use this information about 100.00 ppm brine?
- How to set the forming temperature to 100°F?
October 27, 2023 at 6:35 amSRPAnsys Employee
Which multi phase model you are using to run the simulation?
October 27, 2023 at 1:23 pmÁtyla MatheusSubscriber
I haven't used any yet. But the article I'm basing it on uses the mixture model.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.