January 23, 2023 at 5:18 pmspriceSubscriber
I am running a 2D calculation in Fluent 2021 R1 (Windows GUI), after a while I get this message below. We have not found a way to adjust heap size for Windows as suggested in the error.
Error: Out of Scheme heap space.
Rerun with -h flag set greater than (multiples of 100000) current value of -h100000.
Error encountered in critical code section
The fl process could not be started.
January 24, 2023 at 10:56 amNikhil NaraleAnsys Employee
Check these similar forum discussions.
Error: Out of Scheme heap space (ansys.com)
Cannot solve [Error: Out of scheme heap space] ANSYS FLUENT 2019 R3
I hope this helps! If not, let me know.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.