June 28, 2018 at 5:17 pmJosé MantovaniSubscriber
So, I'm using ANSYS WORKBENCH 19.0 and when I make a simulation using FLUENT, during the solution process the FLUENT close without my request at moment or previous...
I've already used WORKBENCH 17.2 and 18.2 and it never happened.
What's can be it?
June 29, 2018 at 12:15 amKRAdministrator
Do you remember if you installed ANSYS using 'Run as Administrator'? Perhaps, it is a consequence of this?
Does it give you any error message when Fluent closes? If so, could you share a screenshot of the error? If there is a error message, it should show-up in the WorkBench window (under messages).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.