March 18, 2021 at 12:15 pmAitorSubscriber
I am considering a geometry with two symmetries coloured in orange.March 18, 2021 at 12:33 pmMarch 18, 2021 at 12:49 pmAitorSubscriber
I suspect you missed the Views panel, in the Views tabhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6032193/uploads/4XAALJ7GSLDN/image.pngHere in & out are set as symmetry.https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/comment/111374#Comment_111374The symmetry was set. However, I only defined one symmetry including both faces, which has no geometric sense. I have realized that have to define two separated symmetries.nThank you, RobnMarch 18, 2021 at 2:47 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeIt is always better to split boundaries Aitor. In other codes you won't be able to define symmetries in this way . Glad that it is now working for you.Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.