Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

Fluent doesn’t open

• LCCS96
      Subscriber

Hello everyone, i have a problem when i tried to open the Fluent.

The error is:

• ANSYS_MMadore
      Ansys Employee
      ArrayCan you please open a command prompt and send the result of set PATH?.Thanks,nMattn
    • LCCS96
      Subscriber
      that's itnn
    • baldaconi
      Subscriber
      I'm having this same issue. nI've tried the change PATH order solution, but it didn't work.nnPlease, someone help us! n
    • ANSYS_MMadore
      Ansys Employee
      Can you please search your machine for all existences of the referenced files to see if there may be another version someplace else on your machine?nAnother option is to copy the current value of the PATH variable for backup, and then reset the value to:n%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\OpenSSHnn
    • baldaconi
      Subscriber
      Thank you for the reply .nI've tryed to set the PATH to the value you suggested, but it didn't work also.nI think I didn't understand your first suggestion. Which files you want me to check for other versions? The Ansys files before reinstallation?nTnx!n
    • ANSYS_MMadore
      Ansys Employee
      Array If you run a search of your files, you can search for instances of the same file name as those referenced in the error messages. Can you share the exact error you are encountering? Please also share the contents of your C:\Program Files\Ansys Inc\install.log and install.err if one exists.nnThanks,nMattn
    • LCCS96
      Subscriber
      Hi everyone nI'm portuguese and the fluent start to work when i unistall the aplication of chave movel digital by gov. Probably a software incompatibility.n
    • baldaconi
      Subscriber

Hi everyone I'm portuguese and the fluent start to work when i unistall the aplication of "chave movel digital" by gov. Probably a software incompatibility.https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/comment/100760#Comment_100760

DAMN!!! IT WORKS!!!nThank you so so so much!!n
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.