June 24, 2019 at 6:03 pmimohammaSubscriber
I'm running into the error "The geometry editor was closed abnormally." whenever I try to open SpaceClaim or create a mesh using fluent in workbench. I can open SpaceClaim on its own but not via workbench.
To get around the issue, I created my model in SpaceClaim first and then loaded the file into the geometry cell in workbench. However, I get "The geometry editor was closed abnormally." again when I try to create the mesh and I couldn't work around this one.
I've followed the suggestions on this thread:
but non of the suggestions worked.
Any insight into what is causing the issue and potential solutions is greatly appreciated!
June 24, 2019 at 6:31 pmimohammaSubscriber
I kept trying things and finally something worked! Here is what worked for me:
February 1, 2021 at 11:50 pmpruzsiaronSubscriberHey!nThank you for this solution! nI had the exact same problem with CFX, tried this method and now it works just fine! n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- Error in meshing
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Meshing Error
- Can I view which mesh files (the names of them) are loaded into Fluent?
- Mathematical model stuck at 1% with a warning of remote displacement
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?