January 7, 2023 at 10:38 amDaniel AgostinhoSubscriber
"Not possible to locate entry point of procedure
?notationDecl@HandlerBase@xercesc_3_2@@UEAAXQEB_W00@ at DLL(dynamic-link library)
Already tried to reinstall ansys several times without success.
Would love if someone had any plausible solutions
January 9, 2023 at 11:17 amRobAnsys Employee
I assume you installed as Admin and that the computer (and user) name have no "odd" characters in them?
January 9, 2023 at 12:23 pmDaniel AgostinhoSubscriber
From the installation "User has administrator privilegdes" So yes I installed as Admin. And the Computer name starts with "Desktop" followed by "-" and a series of numbers and Capital letters and the user name is a series of 5 lowercase characters with no accents
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.