September 5, 2023 at 11:29 pmMuhammad Ar-Razi AlifiansyahSubscriber
Hi, so i was changing my fluid properties at fluent and i searched for the density of this fluid (i'd tried a fluid that's not on fluent database) on google. Is it okay to use the density other than that on fluent database? or is there will be a difference in the results
thank you in advance
September 13, 2023 at 6:17 amRaihan LutfiantoSubscriber
Hi Ar-Razi. Yeah, that is totally fine! You can define a material with data from other resources.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- The FLUENT application failed to validate the connection.
- simulation example o ring seal with fluid pressure
- “Pseudo Transient” Method
- how to enable PSEUDO TRANSIENT in ansys 2022 R2 version
- Brake Pad Analysis Simulation Problem
- can’t login to cloud acccess using the same email on the independent campus web
- Rosette Gauge Purpose
- Selamat Datang
- Meshing Problem in Helicopter Pitch Arm
- Lumbar Motion Simulation – Coding part
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.