November 14, 2018 at 3:08 pm
November 14, 2018 at 5:37 pmRobAnsys Employee
Have a look and see if there's any more text in the TUI window or if there's an error log written in the working directory. That issue may be computer related so you may just need to restart the simulation and try again.
November 15, 2018 at 3:45 amRajat25AryaSubscriber
Thank You for your valuable reply Sir,
There is no Error log written in TUI window and this occurs everytime.
November 15, 2018 at 4:56 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Can you please create a simple test case with a pipe flow and check.
Try to use serial mode.
And update to latest released version R19.2.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.