January 28, 2022 at 8:48 amEL_GSubscriber
I have faced a very weird problem with FLUENT. Sorry if it seems silly but I really don't know what is its reason?
My simulation with FLUENT is kicked out when I change my location from university to home. As the simulation normally takes 4-5 hours, some days I have to leave the university towards home in the late evenings. Although I don't close my laptop's lid and don't let Windows sleep, as soon as I enter my home, FLUENT is kicked out. It seems that as soon as my laptop is connected to a new wifi, FLUENT is shut down. This also happens if FLUENT is not running but its page is open.
Is there anyone who has experienced such an issue?
Thanks in advance for your advice.January 28, 2022 at 9:43 pmRobAnsys EmployeeDo you use VPN when at Uni?
January 28, 2022 at 9:46 pmEL_GSubscriberNo. Not at all.
January 31, 2022 at 1:22 pmRobAnsys EmployeeTry setting the IP interface to 127.0.0.1 as this may help. It's in the parallel tab on the launcher.
January 31, 2022 at 3:12 pmEL_GSubscriberThanks, Rob for your advice.
Viewing 4 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- License Error
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- Licensing Error
- ConfigureThisMachine Returns Error 1
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
Top Rated Tags