Fluids

Fluids

Fluent Meshing 2020R1 Issue

• walihasan
      Subscriber

Dear CFD Experts,

I am working on cfd analysis of data center, in that model we have a raised floor where my CRAC supply openings and perforated tiles connect the raised floor with data center room.

We prepared the model in spaceclaim 2020 R1 and before import to fluent meshing we did interference option and share topology option in Sapceclaim. Once the share topology operation is performed then we defined boundary name. See snapshot below

• walihasan
      Subscriber
      Dear Team, nAfter waiting for 10 hrs, I am getting the below messagenRegardsnWalin
    • Rob
      Ansys Employee
      The heap warning means you may need to increase the buffer size given the number of labels. You may also be exceeding the Academic licence cell count, or are you using a Research key? nAs an aside, staff are not permitted to open attachments. Other members of the community are not working under this rule. n
    • walihasan
      Subscriber
      Dear Rob, nHow to increase buffer size, we are using commercial paid license and any other method to send the file.nYour prompt response will be highly appreciatednRegardsnWalin
    • Rob
      Ansys Employee
      For commercial software you'd usually contact either the support email, Channel Partner or use the Customer Portal depending on your location. nThe heap option should be covered in the Getting Started part of the documentation: local support can give more details than I'm able to on here. I'll also delete the file link as it's visible to everyone. n
    • walihasan
      Subscriber
      Dear Rob,nWe raised the query to support team, but as the weekend starts i believe they will provide response by Monday only, but currently i am dealing with time shortage therefore any help will be highly useful.nRegardsnWalin
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.