Fluids

Fluids

Fluent meshing

Tagged: ,

• rrh
      Subscriber
      Hi sir,nHow to change the meshing settings in fluent meshing after switching to solution? n
    • Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee
      Please save a.msh file in Fluent Meshing once you generate volume mesh. Then switch to solution mode. nIf you want to change mesh settings, please open Fluent Meshing again and open a.msh. nThen you can change mesh settings.nIf you are using watertight workflow please check following. nnRegards,nKeyurnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning ForumnHow to access ANSYS help linksnn
    • rrh
      Subscriber
      n
    • rrh
      Subscriber
      n@kkanade Thank you Sir! I tried this method. However, after I finish the volume mesh, I click the file, then export, but the mesh option is not activated. Could you please let me know where to save .mesh file in the watertight workflow?n
    • Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee
      Use file - write.
    • rrh
      Subscriber
      @kkanade Thank you very much, Sir! I'm sorry that I can not found the '.msh' option under file-write. I can not export ,msh file by 'start journal' or 'Start Transcript'.n n
    • Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee
      It looks like you are using Fluent Meshing in WB. nThen please use File - Export. nPlease also explore Text User Interface. nnRegards,nKeyurnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning ForumnHow to access ANSYS help linksnn
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.