November 25, 2022 at 2:49 pmOlivier JedrysekSubscriberHello,Im having problem with stair-stepping in connection betwen 2 diferent bodies in Mesher Fluent.Am i able to match inflation of two bodies as one continuous boundary layer?On both walls there is the same operation for boundary layer.I noticed that aspect ratio can solve this problem but not exactly as it is desired.
November 27, 2022 at 8:40 amNikhil NaraleAnsys Employee
Can you check these two options?
1: "Ignore Boundary Layers at Acute Angles?" under Advanced Options in the Add Boundary Layers task. Set this to 'No'.
2: "Use default stair-step handling?" under Global Boundary Layers Settings in the Generate the Volume Mesh task. Set this to 'No, Exclude proximity check'.
See if this works. Also, can you explain what exactly do you want, peharps with some illustrations?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.