April 1, 2022 at 12:12 ampedro_montesSubscriber
I recently formatted my computer and since then I can't open Fluent by any means. When I try to open from the workbench or from the standalone program nothing happens. I tried openning from the CMD and it opens, but it still doesn't work at all. I also tried to change my path enviroment variable order but it didn't helped. Everything else in the workbench that I tested seems to be working fine.
Here is a screenshot of fluen when opening from the CMD with:
"D:Program FilesANSYS IncANSYS Studentv221fluent tbinwin64fluent.exe" ^-r22.1.0 3d -meshingApril 1, 2022 at 2:15 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys EmployeeI would recommend trying to uninstall from the D:\ and reinstall on the C:\ drive...There have been posts that state installing on d:\ didnt work but uninstalling and installing on the system drive c:\ fixed the issue.
April 4, 2022 at 1:24 pmpedro_montesSubscriberThat worked fine, thanks
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- ANSYS 19.1: Can not link the geometry
- Abnormal Exit Error
Top Rated Tags