August 3, 2022 at 7:30 am2510597855Subscriber
Can fluent do numerical simulation of the melting of phase transformation materials in porous media
August 3, 2022 at 9:50 amRobAnsys Employee
Yes. But read up on how the porous media works before getting too far into the modelling.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Exporting Data Results
- Floating point exception