November 28, 2022 at 1:29 pmAhmet Berkay SolakSubscriber
I've done a transient acoustic analysis and save data via .cdat & .cas file. My question is how to plot acoustics features that fluent provide with respect to time. I couldnt find it. On the other hand, I saw FFT options in the fluent interface, which method has been using for FFT calculations? For example for the windowing of FFT?
November 29, 2022 at 1:51 pmFederico Alzamora PrevitaliSubscriber
What kind of flow features are you looking to plot? There are two main types of spectral analysis tools for acoustics:
1) FFT analysis/plotting for point data (.out files or imported unsteady data)
2) FFT analysis for surface data (FW-H .asd files only)
Did you set up solution monitors during your simulations and wrote the data to .out files (e.g. for pressure fluctuations at a point of interest)?
November 29, 2022 at 1:59 pmAhmet Berkay SolakSubscriber
I'm looking to collect the data from simulation time depended instead of ploting such that acoustic features which comes from Acoustics Model - Broadband noise sources. In other words, I'm trying to get raw data that I choose before the simulations running.
December 7, 2022 at 7:30 amAllan HansenSubscriber
I can't upload .out files here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.