August 7, 2022 at 3:30 amtyyangSubscriber
I'm working on some two-phase inertia-driven flow simulations. I check the contour plot right after the simulation finished, and the result looks correct (left picture).
However, once I turn off and open the fluent again. The result looks very different and looks wrong (right picture). CFD-post also shows the wrong result.
Does anyone know how to solve this?
August 8, 2022 at 3:21 am
August 8, 2022 at 2:41 pm
August 8, 2022 at 4:56 pmNikhil NaraleAnsys Employee
For me, it looks like the case is not solved. Did you read the data file after re-opening fluent? Can you please check?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Exporting Data Results
- error in cfd post