April 27, 2023 at 1:37 amShreyansh JangitwarSubscriber
When I try to open it after meshing and importing geometry it shows "Ansys is unable to validate the connection"
April 27, 2023 at 10:08 amKishan KonannavarAnsys Employee
There are couple of older posts with the same problem, did you happen to go through them?
The Fluent application failed to validate the connection, what to do? (ansys.com)
Fluent Failed to validate connection (ansys.com)
Which version of Ansys student are you facing this issue with? Does the same happen with other versions?
April 29, 2023 at 8:21 amShreyansh JangitwarSubscriber
Yes, I went to the previous post but could not find anything helpful. I am using ansys 2023 R1 student version.
April 30, 2023 at 3:53 pmKishan KonannavarAnsys Employee
Did you try installing and launching a different version other than 2023R1?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.