April 3, 2023 at 1:19 pmChinmaya Kumar PatraSubscriber
I am trying to do a two-phase boiling simulation in fluent in a rectangular channel. I have given constant mass flux inlet as inlet BC and gauge zero pressure as the outlet BC. For outlet BC for vapor, its showing two options neighboring cell or back volume fraction as 0, which one out of these two i should select for simulation or please tell on what basis we should choose out of these two?
April 21, 2023 at 4:17 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
I think your query is answered here: Multiphase simulation (ansys.com)
April 22, 2023 at 4:56 amChinmaya Kumar PatraSubscriber
Thanks Asish for the reply but i donot find anything relevant in the link you have shared kindly have a look at the link.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.