May 29, 2022 at 12:54 am
May 29, 2022 at 6:04 amkevin1986SubscriberUpdate: I found even I run it on one node, it still has such issue.
May 30, 2022 at 7:10 amDrAmineAnsys EmployeeCan you benchmark a couple of iterations and check if the residuals are smooth? Which models are involved? Disable all I/O and benchmark again.
May 30, 2022 at 9:35 amkevin1986SubscriberHi, this is a simple single-phase flow in a duct. Actually it is used for test the server performance. Therefore all I/O is disabled. The thing is that it happens when the residuals are very small. Since we just want to test the server performance. Even the residuals are quite small we still run it for long, which may seems to be odd. Then we notice such problem.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.