Fluids

Fluids

Fluent-System coupling connection problem

• memo
      Subscriber

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to perform an FSI simulation using System coupling. When I run the simulation on my laptop, it starts with no problem. However, when I run it on our lab's PC, it gives the following error messages and then stops the simulation. If I run the FSI simulation using Workbench on this PC, there would be no problem. However, I have to perform the simulation using System Coupling.

Would you please let me know why this is happening? Thank you.

• memo
      Subscriber
      Hi Everyone I am still looking forward to finding a solution to this problem. I spent a lot of time on it, but my efforts came out with no results. However, it should be relatively easy to search these error messages in ANSYS code. I would appreciate any comments on this issue. Thank you.
      I think the "PyLib" should probably be related to Python. Is it possible that I am facing this problem because of the lack of the installation of Python on the University's PC?
    • Stephen Orlando
      Ansys Employee
      a separate Python installation isn't needed so that's not the issue. The error message indicates that Fluent couldn't be started. Please have a look at the Fluent transcript to see if there are any clues there. Copy and paste any relevant error messages into the forum post.
      Steve
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.