July 21, 2019 at 11:10 pmUJSOBSubscriber
Hi everyone, i have this problem every time I try to start the Set Up in my project it does it but at the end, the error message shown in the first image pops-up and then when i try to close the page the second error message comes up, what should i do. I already restarted my computer and also worked on the project since the beginning and the problem persist. Thanks for your help, have a nice day
July 22, 2019 at 12:06 amUJSOBSubscriber
Problem solved, as Spanish is my natal language i use in most of the names of my folders, when required, the " ´ " which is a grammatical symbol, the mentioned before causes an error when ANSYS is looking for the correct folder as it is unable to read such symbols, the same happens in any other languages that tend to use special symbols, so just avoid so when working in ANSYS and its associated file folders. Have a nice day!
July 22, 2019 at 4:48 amDrAmineAnsys EmployeeKind of you posting the solution
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.