August 25, 2023 at 7:59 amAlan RyuSubscriber
I'm currently modeling PEM electrolysis in 2023R2. After calculation, when displaying contour, I want to know what I have to do for "Fluid" section to apear in the option box below "Surfaces". The picture I uploaded is a capture from a result using a msh file from Ansys tutorial guide. So i don't know how the zone names where set.
When I made an idential geometry and ran calcuation, the results came out the same but I couldn't find "Fluid" in the box under the "Surfaces".
What do I have to do(such as creating named selections) for that "Fluid" drop down list to appear?
August 25, 2023 at 8:09 amSRPAnsys Employee
You can specify the number of fluid regions to be included in your simulation using the Create Regions task. You can check Ansys user's guide: 3.10. Creating Regions (ansys.com)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.