August 18, 2017 at 7:43 pmsvecchiAnsys Employee
January 12, 2018 at 4:01 pmRaef.KobeissiSubscriberThanks for sharing that!
February 5, 2019 at 6:57 pmWaddooSubscriber
I'm finding an issue in ANSYS AIM 19.2, where when selecting the Inlet, Outlet, and Opening bodies, AIM says the faces of the enclosure are invalid locations for the region. I'm unsure where I went wrong with the project but any additional help would be greatly appreciated.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- I’m a starter
- YouTube tutorial files
- Structural – Stepped Shaft in Axial Tension
- how can I solve error in workbench>model
- Magnetics-Permanent Magnetic Circuit with Air Gap
- Fluid Flow – Flow in a S-Duct
- A Comparison of FEM & CFD in Thermal and Structural Analysis
- Fluid Flow – Flow over an Airfoil
- Electrical Conduction/Thermal-Thermal Analysis of an Electrical Wire