August 18, 2017 at 7:43 pmsvecchiAnsys Employee
January 12, 2018 at 4:01 pmRaef.KobeissiSubscriberThanks for sharing that!
February 5, 2019 at 6:57 pmWaddooSubscriber
I'm finding an issue in ANSYS AIM 19.2, where when selecting the Inlet, Outlet, and Opening bodies, AIM says the faces of the enclosure are invalid locations for the region. I'm unsure where I went wrong with the project but any additional help would be greatly appreciated.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- I’m a starter
- YouTube tutorial files
- Fluid Flow – Lid Driven Cavity
- Thermal – Heat Conduction in a Cylinder
- Fluid Flow – Turbulent Flow Over a Backward Facing Step
- Fluid Flow – Taylor-Couette Flow between Rotating Cylinders
- The project files directory doesn’t exist
- Magnetics-Permanent Magnetic Circuit with Air Gap
- Process ‘3dedy’ terminated abnormally. It may have run out of memory or could have been killed by..
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.