August 10, 2017 at 8:55 pmsvecchiAnsys Employee
A cube shaped cavity is filled with water while subjected to a moving lid at a constant velocity which creates rotating recirculation areas in the fluid. This tutorial uses ANSYS AIM to plot the velocity vectors and pressure contours inside the cavity. See the attached file for a tutorial on this problem.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- I’m a starter
- YouTube tutorial files
- Fluid Flow – Lid Driven Cavity
- Thermal – Heat Conduction in a Cylinder
- Fluid Flow – Turbulent Flow Over a Backward Facing Step
- Fluid Flow – Taylor-Couette Flow between Rotating Cylinders
- Magnetics-Permanent Magnetic Circuit with Air Gap
- The project files directory doesn’t exist
- Process ‘3dedy’ terminated abnormally. It may have run out of memory or could have been killed by..
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.