August 14, 2017 at 4:55 pmsvecchiAnsys Employee
A developed, turbulent, steady flow enters through an inlet, passes over a backwards facing step and then reaches the ground. In this demonstration, an enclosure will need to be created around the step and air will be used as the flow material. This tutorial uses ANSYS AIM to plot the velocity vector and pressure contours. See the attached file for a tutorial on this problem.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- I’m a starter
- YouTube tutorial files
- Fluid Flow – Lid Driven Cavity
- Thermal – Heat Conduction in a Cylinder
- Fluid Flow – Turbulent Flow Over a Backward Facing Step
- Fluid Flow – Taylor-Couette Flow between Rotating Cylinders
- Magnetics-Permanent Magnetic Circuit with Air Gap
- The project files directory doesn’t exist
- Process ‘3dedy’ terminated abnormally. It may have run out of memory or could have been killed by..
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.