March 16, 2020 at 4:38 pmmh32215Subscriber
Greetings. I am trying to run a fluid solid interaction on a cantilever beam. But unfortunately Ansys Fluent keeps giving exception and the simulation is showing errors.
The below stated errors are showing every time.
1. Update failed for the Solution component in System Coupling. The coupled update for system Fluid Flow (Fluent) threw an exception. Update Solution Failed
2. (DP 0) A solver failure occurred during the run in the Fluid Flow (Fluent) system.
Can you please tell me what to do next?
Thanks in Advance.
March 17, 2020 at 4:11 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.