April 6, 2020 at 1:51 pmdestroySubscriber
I am solving fluid-structure interaction problem using Fluent, Mechanical and System Coupling.
After calculation of a certain number of timesteps (over 800) and obtaining the maximum (20) coupling iterations, I cant get further - calculations are kind of stopped.
In task manager, the ANSYS applications do not use any resources. I do not obtain any messages - contributing to license or convergence problems, which might cause such situation. Thus I dont have any idea why it is happening; I got typical outputs for succesfull calculations: in Mechanical - "Preparing the mathematical model" and in System Coupling Solution Informations - the convergence data for 20th coupling iteration (which are OK).
I was waiting two days but nothing changed, then I restarted the computer and calculations and the problem appeared for the same timestep number.
Please give me some suggestions how could I solve such situation
April 25, 2020 at 2:27 pmamirmohammadSubscriber
I have the same problem, did you find any solution??
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- unable to open files in ansys
- How to move duplicated ansys project position in workbench GUI
- Download MATLAB toolbox AnsysAAS
- An unknown error with memory occurred during solution.
- Error: Unable to open some designs in this project – Corrupted project files
- Desginpoints in Ansys 18.2 workbench got stuck at the stage of updating model in static structural
- Ansys solving system coupling problems on a remote cluster does not provide constant results.
- ANSYS Multi field 2-way FSI data coupling issue
- Material constant Damping calculation
- Different initial temperature conditions for two different object in transient-thermal
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.