Electronics

Electronics

Flux paths d-q axis excitation

• Cesar0103
      Subscriber

Hi everyone!!!

I'm simulating a synchronous reluctance motor and I need to get the flux paths for the direct and quadrature axes, that's, obtain flow paths for the excitation of the direct and quadrature axes...in the same way to be able to obtain the flux density in the d-q axes and the magnetomotive force.

In case someone has worked this problem could indicate some kind of procedure, I'm new to ANSYS and it's my first project using the software.

Best regards,

Cesar Gallardo

• Navya C
      Ansys Employee

set up current excitations to windings such that the windings are excited when the rotor direct axis is at the center of a particular phase winding arrangement and plot the B fileds in that condition.
      Similarly setup the current excitations to windings such that the windings are excited when the rotor quadrature axis is at the center of a particular phase winding arrangement and plot the B fileds in that condition.
      This can be achieved by adding an addition angle (say delta) in your phase current equations. Generally for reluctance motors (with no permanent magnets) these angles are 0 degrees and 45 degrees.
      Suggest you study more theory on this topic to understand better.

Regards
      Navya
    • Cesar0103
      Subscriber
      Hi!!! Thanks for your quick answer....

Regards Cesar
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.