October 11, 2020 at 11:36 amAliosha86SubscriberDear all,nI need to enlarge the fontsize in the legend of the picture in ansys maxwell.nDoes someone know how to do it? I am getting crazy!nCheers,nn
October 12, 2020 at 2:09 amicellb1Ansys EmployeeHi, Array,nDouble click the legend on the plot, a window will pop up. In the window, click legend on the top row. Then click the bar font. You will then be able to change font, font style, and font size. Please see the attached screenshot. nn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.