December 3, 2020 at 9:11 pmhamzaDZ13Subscriber
hello guys !
i'm running a cyclic loading on a steel frame with conventional braces , the model done using shell elements , nonlinear materials (bilinear kinematic hardening) , the loading protocol and the disered curve shown below .
the qst : how can i get the force displacement diagram knowing that i tried do that but this error keeps emerging " Objects with different type of x-axis (time/length) cannot be mixed in the same chart " !! giving nothing on the graphic window . i'll be glad to have your help and supports .December 8, 2020 at 1:45 amKaiAnsys EmployeeHi, what objects did you select in chart 2? To plot force vs. displacement, you can add a deformation probe and a reaction force, then use them to create a chart.nDecember 8, 2020 at 11:50 pmhamzaDZ13SubscriberHey Kai ,thanks for replaying , i was selecting directional deformations with force reaction but it always goes positive , so i needed to plot a curve with a positive and negative values and that what i get when using the probe deformation in the solution .nNow , how to use the coordinate systems when you want to plot at a specific point to make the results more accurate . n nViewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘force displacement Diagram’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to do the frequency response of the nonlinear vibration of a flexible PCB?
- Importing Line and Solid Bodies from SpaceClaim to Mechanical
- how to open SendCommand in Ansys
- problems facing during solution
- Still facing the same issue
- Failed to move file from solver directory to scratch directory: file.rst
- Adaptive Sizing
- Stiffness factor
- Import DAT file
- Import pressure data (coordinates and value) to ansys workbench through excel
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.