November 10, 2022 at 8:56 pm
November 11, 2022 at 6:59 amJoshua SmithSubscriber
In the precursor modal analysis, did you set the "Nodal Forces" output to "yes"? If not, that probably needs to be changed, solution re-run for modal and then the random vibration analysis.
November 11, 2022 at 2:51 pmDave WhitleySubscriber
I found out what was causing it. I was also getting another error that stated "Invalid characters were detected in the project and/or environment name". I had a & character and spaces in the .wbpj project name. I took those out and that fixed it. I am now able to pull Force Reactions from Fixed Supports in a Random Vibration & Response Spectrum analysis.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.