August 30, 2022 at 1:57 am
September 2, 2022 at 12:19 amReno GenestAnsys Employee
You have to create a displacement at each node with its own direction vector (*DEFINE_VECTOR). This is automated in LS-PrePost using the Entity Creation; it will create all the *BOUNDARY_PRESCRIBED_MOTION_NODE and *DEFINE_VECTOR automatically:
You will find more information here:
And here is an example model:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- Which analysis to use for dynamic and quasi-static compression of auxetic structures?
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- LS-Dyna not appearing in ANSYS Workbench
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
- Pressure on line body in explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamic modeling of machining process coupled with thermal