December 3, 2020 at 1:59 pmmugeSubscriberHello everyone, how can I transform .cdb or .db APDL format to .stl format in 19R1 version? Thank you for your help.n
December 3, 2020 at 3:43 pmRahul KumbharAnsys EmployeeYou can use 'External Model' in Workbench to import .cdb file. Then Connect the External Model to Static Structural Analyis. From Static Structural analysis you can export Geometry in pmdb file. Or solve for dummy load and export deformation in stl format. The pmdb file can be read in Spaceclaim and convert into STL.n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- section plane
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- material properties
- Coordinates orientation
- “contact pair has no element in it.” how to resolve this problem
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.