February 21, 2022 at 12:58 pmJackelySubscriber
I have been trying to simulate this forming process for a long time.
The tips in this post have helped me --> https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/17646/plasticity
I have constructed this as 2D, and the meshing (I think) looks good.February 22, 2022 at 10:16 amJackelySubscriberI am adding an archive file here.
I would be very grateful if I could solve this problem.
February 22, 2022 at 1:01 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriberI haven't opened your archive, but I can give the following advice:
Use Explicit Dynamics. Delete all the contact definitions you created. Explicit Dynamics will use Body Interactions to automatically detect contact.
February 22, 2022 at 11:50 pmJackelySubscriberThank you very much.
the problem is now solved, it is now calculating.
it now runs the tests.
February 23, 2022 at 1:28 pmMarch 18, 2022 at 8:08 amJackelySubscriberi have not found the solution yet, can someone help me?
Viewing 5 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.