October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
Does the fracture mesh override base mesh control?
October 17, 2017 at 9:39 amArunAnsys Employee
Yes. The fracture mesh settings will override the base mesh control, because it is a post operation that is performed on the existing base mesh. To obtain a refined mesh, you can reduce the growth rate setting for the fracture mesh.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display