November 21, 2022 at 9:06 pmOchuko OlogeSubscriber
How can I set up a boundary condition for beams assumed to have both ends free( Free-Free Boundary condition) with ansys workbench.
November 22, 2022 at 12:16 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
Use a Modal Analysis. Mesh the beam. Make sure the Material Properties include Density.
Under Analysis Settings change the default Number of Modes to calculate to 10 or higher and hit Solve. The first 6 modes will have a frequency that is practically zero and mode 7 will be the first bending mode. You can examine the first 4 bending modes if you request 10 modes.
November 23, 2022 at 10:05 amOchuko OlogeSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.