July 24, 2017 at 10:09 amVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
Enhanced student products (ANSYS Student and AIM Student) 18.1 are live now. You can download it from here.
We did major upgrades in these products since 17.2.
- Access to ANSYS Spaceclaim
- Access to ANSYS AIM
- Simplified installation (Four clicks and you are done)
- 12-month built-in license key
- New support resources
August 17, 2017 at 1:01 pmMicha93Subscriber
Hello!, is it possible to add MAXWELL 2D to an ANSYS Student package?
August 21, 2017 at 7:52 amVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
ANSYS Maxwell is currently not included under ANSYS student package. If you wish, you could try exploring ANSYS AIM Student package which supports electromagnetics.
January 5, 2019 at 10:27 amYash2907SubscriberFrom where can we download Ansys maxwell software
January 5, 2019 at 3:51 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
You have to purchase ANSYS Maxwell. There is no free version.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.