July 22, 2019 at 1:58 pmshuvajit_1462Subscriber
I have a harmonic analysis in workbench. In workbench I'm plotting velocity vs frequency and acceleration vs frequency on a surface after doing the harmonic analysis. To plot the responses I'm using solution->Insert->Frequency response-> Velocity/acceleration.
If anyone could tell me what command ANSYS uses to plot/print these frequency responses it would be of great help to me.
Thanks in advance !
July 23, 2019 at 3:35 pmshuvajit_1462Subscriber
January 14, 2020 at 7:45 amomerfrkunlSubscriber
You can find the command with the help of the link below. There is pdf document at the end of the page. At pdf, you can find apdl command of the example.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.