TAGGED: cfd-post, cfd-tutorials
June 1, 2022 at 9:47 ampierre31SubscriberHi, I'm looking to where in cfd-post i can export my solutions to an avz file. I know it's supposed to be possible, i see a lot of tutorial about it but using mechanical and other, but nothing about cfd -post.
If anyone know about it, it would be really helpful.
June 1, 2022 at 10:23 amNikhil NaraleAnsys EmployeeHello,
Can you check in File>Save Picture>Formats..?
For more details, you can refer to this section of the user's guide: 8.12. Save Picture Command (ansys.com)
June 1, 2022 at 11:56 ampierre31Subscriberyou're right, thanks a lot, i was looking in the export....
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.