September 5, 2019 at 5:49 amlincs2k9SubscriberI attached a screenshot from ansys workbench engineering data section. I need those parameters' value to analysis shape memory effect of Nitinol. Actually I don't understand those parameter. Can anyone help me in this issue?
=Shape Memory Effect
-Temperature scaling parameter
-Maximum Transformation strain
-Lode dependency parameter
September 5, 2019 at 11:41 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
Open the ANSYS Help system. In the search field, type nitinol. You will find the Technology Demonstration Guide > Chapter 40: Shape Memory Alloy (SMA) with Thermal Effect.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- section plane
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.