December 23, 2022 at 1:23 pmAdam MorrisonSubscriber
I have created a spaceframe within solidworks and now attempting to use ansys chassis simulation tutoruials to run sims on my chassis. I have converted the model into a step file but i am having errors when converting model to beam elements and futher problems when attemping to combine intersecting lines. Any advice would be appreaciated
December 23, 2022 at 4:35 pmAnkush ChoudharySubscriber
You can import your Solidworks file into Spaceclaim and check the geometry there, and you can create beams or extract beam profiles in Spaceclaim.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.